On December 4 at 15.00 in the museum of the Library of Elbasy (11 Beibitshilik str.) will be held the ceremony of awarding the winners of the city competition of pedagogical skills for the best museum lesson "Týǵan jer – tunǵan tarıh".
Organizers of the competition - the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy, Professional Union of education workers "Adilet" in Nur-Sultan, Center for Development of endowments and psychological support "Astana daryny".
Goals and objectives of the competition:
1. To reveal the historical role of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy N. Nazarbayev in the formation and development of sovereign Kazakhstan, the processes of socio-political reforms, integration of Kazakhstan into the world community, economic and cultural transformations of an independent country.
2. Assistance in identifying and supporting advanced technologies in the area of museum pedagogy, exchange of innovative experience in the development of museum-pedagogical skills and museum education.
3. Further development of traditional teaching methods and study of modern museum-pedagogical approaches and technologies in the museum educational space.
4. Raising the status of a museum teacher, supporting talented teachers.
5. Assistance to colleagues in integrating education and culture.
6. The popularization of the museum fund, promotion of life, public and state activities of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
During open lessons and extracurricular activities, teachers revealed the modern history of Kazakhstan through the prism of the First President. Materials from the museum's collections were used for the lesson.